We are recruiting for a well established engineering company that specialise in sheet metal and structural welding/fabrication.
The Job Role
* High gauge MIG welding
* Fabrication using guillotines and radial drills
* Reading from engineering drawings
* Working with mild steel.
* 3+ years of MIG welding & fabrication.
* Ability to read engineering drawings
* Work to high standard keeping within deadlines
* To be able to work as part of a team
* £11.50 - £12 per hour starting rate, higher through contract basis.
* Temporary work for 4 - 6 weeks which will then be reviewed
* Working days Monday - Friday 7:30am till 4:00pm
* On site staff parking
(click "adview.online" below for full description)
|Posted||January 15, 2022|
|Expiry||February 14, 2022|