Franklyn Associates are pleased to be recruiting for Foundry Workers for several companies across the Black Country.
The duties of the Foundry Operative include:
* The role involves assembling and preparing moulds for casting.
* Mould tube preparation (conventional).
* Quality Awareness.
* Manual Handling.
* Safety Awareness
* Ideally suiting someone with previous foundry operative/forge experience, mould building or heavy steel work.
* Flexible and committed to work, with a high degree of drive and enthusiasm.
* Committed to team principles.
* A good team player, able to co-operate with colleagues, and share information effectively.
* A good performance record indicating high quality, speed and accuracy of working.
* Capable of working to deadlines and production targets.
* Committed to environmental protection, safety and house-keeping.
* The ability to absorb information ...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)