ModelMondeo (4th gen)
For Sale is my Ford Mondeo Titanium X TDCi 140.
Genuine reason for sale, my partner has had to give up her license due to ill health.
- 2008 Registered
- 100,000 Miles
- MOT expires 25/02/2017
- Metallic Blue
- 6 Speed Manual
- 2.0 Diesel
- Keyless Start Push button
- Cruise Control
- Air Con
- Climate Control
- Half leather & Alcantara Trim (Leather in good condition - no rips or tears)
- Variable Heated Front Seats
- Bluetooth Handsfree
- Sony Premium Sound System
- In dash 6 CD changer
- Aux Input
- Adaptive Front Lights (lights turn as you turn)
- Ford Convers+ Premium Instrument Cluster with colour display
- Automatic wipers
- Automatic Headlights
- Quick-clear heated front windscreen
- Electric folding mirrors
- 4 x Brand new Tyres
- Alloy Wheels
The car starts and drives perfect as you would expect. Plenty of power and a good MPG return although hasn't been driven for a couple of months since falling ill.
The Bad points:
- Aged related marks
- The previous, previous owner has had a front bumper repair (DIY job) but hasn't bothered me or my father who was the owner before me. This was my boss so i have knew about the car for approx 5 years.
- Single small hole in the front drivers seat
- Wheels could do with a re-furb
- Since we have owned the car, it has gone into limp mode 2 or 3 times. This clears when the engine is re-started. I have had it plugged in at the local garage and they cant find a fault. Not even a pending fault.
- No service history can be handed over due to being lost. My boss (approx 5 years ago) purchased the car from black horse motors in Oldbury with full history. My father has had the car serviced every year since he has owned it too with no expense spared when it comes to MOT.
All the above has been taken into account with the asking price.
All in all this is a great car and a lot of motor for the money.
Please call if you have any questions.
The car is based in Halesowen (at my workplace)
Cash on collection preferred