X reg (2000) Long wheel base Ford transit soft ice cream van- full cowl
Converted by well known van builders Evo Composites in Derbyshire (take a look at their website
Comes with 12 months MOT just passed first time
Specification consists of -
* Upgraded spec with electric windows and side mirrors!!
* Carpiginani 181 machine with recently serviced Big blue BOC Compressor
* 8 lid morrison type stainless steel freezer which goes down to -35°
* Stainless steel Twin chiller
* Twin sinks
* Interior lights
* Additional Electric fan and pop up Roof hatch
* New Front Light up cones
* Micro-miniature 64 chimes
* Confectionary shelving and plenty of storage as can be seen in the pictures above
... Adequate space To fit any size slush machine/ pop corn warmers/ choc dips etc ...
Van drives perfectly, is a joy to drive nice and smooth engine with plenty of power, it surprisingly quiet unlike most
*Please be aware that the Van does have a few areas of rust on arches as expected from a transit of this age but
nothing too significant*
- I have a new driver side wing and inner arch as pictured above in pic 12 which could be replaced if wanted (included
in sale) .